SRINAGAR - Surrounded by the Himalayan Mountains, adorned with the beautiful Mughal gardens and the tranquil Dal & Nigeen lakes, Srinagar is rightly referred to as the ‘Land of Lakes and Gardens’. This beautiful place also boasts being one of the dream travel destinations.
Pahalgam - Also known as the “Valley of Shepherds”, located in the Anantnag District of Kashmir, is a nature lovers retreat. Sitting on the banks of the foaming and gurgling Lidder River, this famous tourist place in Kashmir mesmerizes visitors with its lush meadows, verdant forests, sky-kissing mountains, apple orchards, and very peaceful environment.
GULMARG - If you don’t know what Gulmarg looks like, just create an image of paradise in your mind, for Gulmarg is nothing short of that. It is also famously known as the top skiing destination in India. You should also not miss a ride on the incredible Gondola cable car. There are plenty of other incredible sightseeing opportunities which ensure that you spend quality time during your trip to Gulmarg.
|Pickup Point||Srinagar Airport at 1pm on 27th March|
|Drop-off Point||Srinagar Airport at 1pm on 03rd April|
|Mode Of transport||Tempo Traveller|
- On arrival at Srinagar, transfer to Srinagar Hotel.
- In evening, half day tour to World famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), Shankaracharya temple.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Post breakfast, drive straight to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs, The Valley of Shepherds.
- This famous tourist place in Kashmir mesmerizes visitors with its lush meadows, verdant forests, sky-kissing mountains, apple orchards, and very peaceful environment.
- On the way visit:
- Saffron fields - Kashmiri saffron is observed as the myth of the saffron fields where it has been full-grown in the fields of Pampore near Srinagar for close to 2500 years,
- Avantipur ruins and
- Cricket bat factory - The famous Kashmir willow manufacturing factory.
- On arrival at pahalgam check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Pahalgam.
After Breakfast you will visit:
- Chandanwari - Sheshnag River is attractive with pure and clear water and sharp force at Chandanwari.
- Beetab Valley (renamed after Bollywood movie Betaab in 1983) - The valley is enclosed by snow-tripped mountain's peaks and thick pine and deodar forests.
- Aru Valley - famous for the tourist for its beautiful grazing land, peaceful atmosphere, lakes and mountains.
- Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
- Post breakfast, drive back to Srinagar.
- On arrival, check-in to your Private Luxury Houseboat.
- In evening, visit:
- Chashme Shahi - It is a three-terraced garden through which flows the water of the natural spring. On the top terrace of the garden, a double storey hut is built which is believed to be the origin source of the water.
- Pari Mahal - Once the resident of Dara Shikoh, the Mughal Prince in 1600s, Pari Mahal or the Abode of Fairies is adorned with a seven-terraced garden. Enjoy the sunset from Pari Mahal.
- Get back and relax at your Houseboat.
- Early morning, drive to Gulmarg, which is known as Meadow of Flowers.
- It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and Skiing during the winter season.
- Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains.
- Adventure Options:- Skiing, Paragliding, Sledging, Horse Riding and ATV rides/Snow-mobil (at your own cost & choice).
- Overnight Stay at Gulmarg.
- Early morning, enjoy the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdori (Phase 1).
- Asia's largest and highest and world’s second-largest and second highest cable car.
- The scenic views of mountains and valley during the cable car ride is the unforgettable and unmatched experience.
- Overnight Stay at Gulmarg.
- Post breakfast, leave from Gulmarg and proceed to Srinagar.
- Check in to hotel and have delicious Lunch.
- Post lunch, visit Tulip Garden - The largest tulip garden in Asia, A seven-terraced garden is known for its 48 varieties of tulip flowers.
- Spend the rest of the day exploring Tulip Garden and capturing the most beautifull photos. Tulip garden gives the vibes of being in Amsterdam.
- Post breakfast, leave from Srinagar and travel to Airport depending on your flight timings.
- End the trip with happy memories.